Boxing Day at Boots: Gift Sets

I love a gift set as much as the next person, so what's better than getting some for yourself HALF PRICE? I, as well as many other crazy shoppers across the nation, braved the Boxing Day sales this morning and came home with some great bargains, including a knitted cardigan from Zara and a duvet set from Cath Kidston, but my more exciting purchases were from Boots. I have decided to feature 3 gift sets, one is hair related while the other 2 are skin care related (sort of). I am also a great lover of Soap & Glory, hence the S&G over load (for which I apologise). I personally believe that you can never have too many S&G products, especially if they're travel sized (even better right?). You can even eep and use the wash bag and even use the cute circular box for storage of other things, a gift that keeps on giving right? 

"Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then I shall begin" ;)

Soap & Glory 'Think Pamper'
Was: £18
Now: £9
Includes:
*'Clean On Me' Creamy Moisture Shower Gel (75ml)
*'Heel Genius' Foot Cream (50ml)
*'Hand Food' Hand Cream (50ml)
*'The Scrub Of Your Life' Body Scrub (50ml)
*'The Righteous Butter' Body Butter (50ml)
*'Glad Hair Day' Shampoo (50ml)
*'A Super Smooth' Body Polisher


Soap & Glory: 'Soap For The Best'
Was: £10
Now: £5
Includes:
*'The Righteous Butter' Body Butter (50ml) 
*'Clean On Me' Creamy Moisture Shower Gel (75ml)
*'Hand Food' Hand Cream (50ml)
*'Scrub Of Your Life' Body Scrub (50ml)
*'A Super Smooth' Body Polisher

NOTE: This one wasn't bought by me, but was in fact gifted to me by a friend before Christmas, however, having been into Boots today, I can confirm that it is in the half price sale and is available for purchase.


Umberto Giannini: 'Beauty Secrets Hair Beauty Box'
Was: £18
Now: £9
Includes:
*'Pure Beauty' Shampoo (250ml)
*'Intense Beauty' Conditioner (250ml)
*'Catwalk Beauty' Hairspray (200ml)
*'Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm' (150ml)
*Travel Mirror
*Wide Tooth Comb


I hope I have inspired you to venture out into the sales or even to hop online and purchase these items there instead (especially seeing as the whole of the East Midlands is covered in snow!). Happy shopping friends, and see you next time :)

____________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME
Instagram (@heartbritishthings)
Twitter (@TheSweetpeax)

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.


Comments

Popular Posts