My New Purchase: Cath Kidston Field Rose Zip Wallet

Yay! I finally got a new purse AND yes, I am finally back writing again! It feels like it has been too long guys! I was wondering whether this new 'My New Purchase' series could become a regular thing on my blog, so let me know in the comment section or via any one of my social media sites (at the end) whether it would be something you would enjoy, and I will carry on doing them. I just means I can haul little things without putting it out on my YouTube channel, so those of you who read my blog on a regular basis have the upper hand at the mo ;)

Anyway, it was my birthday on the 21st March and I received some vouchers for Cath Kidston (I love that brand SOOOOO MUCH!). I was over the moon! So, I decided I would purchase a brand new purse as I get bored with mine pretty easily. This one cost £26.00, I put some vouchers towards it AND got student discount, so all in all, I only paid £3.40 for it! I am so happy with it that I decided I would do a blog post about it, just in case you were perhaps thinking of purchasing this one, or one like it. Enjoy!

I absolutely love the design of this purse! I love the feel of it also, it is made out of oil cloth, or PVC coated fabric which means it can easily be cleaned and it will also keep all of your money, cards, receipts etc safe and well protected should something spill in your bag.






I also love that this has a nice big zip which goes around the whole of the purse keeping all of your valuables and money safe and again, well protected from spillages any other nasty things. I also really like the lovely little leather zip puller which I think adds a nice little something to the purse, it also adds a hint of sophistication which I like, as I think an oil cloth zip puller could make the purse a little cheaper than its actual RRP.



The main zipper I also really easy to open and requires no faffing around!



Now on to the inside of the wallet. I love that everything is in one place making it super convenient when on a busy shopping trip in a jam packed Primark (come on guys, we've all been there). The zip is easy to pull and to open. I also love that there are so many pockets, you get 6 card slots which can hold more than one card per slot, it also has a nice big pocket behind those and also one long pocket on the opposite side. The Cath Kidston label is nice and big and also makes the purse a lot more attractive on the inside. I also love the attention to detail as the design carries on in the inside also, it is made out a o gorgeous, thick and durable fabric which feels expensive and totally worth the £26.00 price tag!







Ok guys! That is everything! I hope you enjoyed this post as it is a little different to what I would normally put out there! Don't forget to check out my links below and have a very nice day :)

Buy the Purse Here: Field Rose Zip Wallet
_______________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME (click on one of the links below)
My Instagram
My Twitter
Check out More of my Blogger Posts
Check out More of my Glipho Posts

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to make this video. All views and opinions are my own. No Copyright infringement intended.
Got any requests? Leave them in the comment section below or let me know via any one of my social networking sites situated below!



Comments

Popular Posts