Marble Stationary Buys


Marble and Geometric print items have basically been my new love over the past few months, anything from notepads to phone cases, and I'm loving the simple, yet very pretty trend. So I thought I'd share these stationary bits with you, just in case you were still busy doing exams, writing coursework or university dissertations and wanted some fresh new supplies. You could even stock up now ready for back to school in September.

I bought all of these items (minus the phone case) from Sainsburys believe it or not, each thing priced very reasonably. I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to use each notepad for, but who cares when they're this beautiful? I'll leave a link to the Sainsbury's website below and you an check out all of these things for yourselves, and maybe even buy a few cheeky bits :)

'Things to Do' Marble Clip Board


I feel like out of all of the items, this will be the one I use most frequently. I've actually already started using it. I write the start date for the week at the top, and then list what I plan on doing. Once I've done everything, I'll tick it off and start a new page for a new week. Also the idea that its on a clip board makes it much easier to use. I have it on a hook that I can take down and put back up again. It's convenient for those of you are very busy bees!

Gold 'Scribble' Pencils


These are almost too pretty to sharpen, however I actually can't wait to use them. There's something about writing in pencil that I quite like. It brings me back to Primary school.

A5 Grey Marble Notebook


This notepad I'm actually saving for my dissertation notes. I plan on taking it very seriously, and dedicating a few notepads to research for that is completely necessary. It's also something I plan on keeping, so I can look back on something I'll hopefully be very proud of, hence the pretty notebook.

A5 Geometric Marble Effect Notepad


I'm not quite sure what I'll use this one for quite yet, but I'll find a use for eventually, don't you worry!

Gold PVC Pocket Notebook


I saw this and thought it was adorable. I feel like this would be more durable for handbag use, not only that, it's also very pretty.

A4 Grey Marble Notepad


I've actually already started using this for an English assignment back in April. However I believe I'll keep it for next year's topics as well so everything is in the same place! You know, because I'm organised like that ;) Although my friends may say otherwise!

Just as a side note, my phone case is from Amazon, don't worry, I'll leave a link to that as well!

Links To...

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week with a brand new blog post for you all, have a great weekend :)
________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'May Favourites'

Comments

Popular Posts