Break Time Is Over!


Hello! Goodness me, it's been a while hasn't it? I decided to take a break from blogging for a short while due to a bereavement in the family. That and I started my second year of university while I was away so I needed to spend time settling in, and to get some work done. I apologise if I'm a little rusty after so long, but I thought I'd let you know, in this post, what you can expect from me over the next few months, especially leading up to Christmas!

With Halloween just around the corner, I've come up with some cute bakes and DIYs for the scary season ahead! I may even share with you my pumpkin carving skills so you can all have a good laugh ;)

I'm also planning on keeping my posts, on the run up to Christmas, quite Autumnal! Whether I publish posts featuring DIYs, Fashion or Homeware, there'll be something in it for everyone and I guarantee it'll get you in the Fall spirit!

Bonfire Night is also a favourite of mine around this time of year, and it's a post I really look forward to sharing as often it means I get to snap some cute shots like I did last year.

I've had tweets from people asking me if I'll be doing 'Twelve Days of Christmas' this year! The answer to that is yes, for the last 12 days of advent I will be publishing a Christmassy post every single day, so make sure you check back for that! If that was something you were particularly interested in reading, follow me on Twitter where, nearer the time, I'll be counting down the days until that series launches here on my blog! I hope you're just as excited about that as I am ;)

People have also asked me if my schedule will stay the same after my time off, and again, yes it will be. If you're not sure what days they are, or if you've simply forgotten (which I'll forgive you for because I've been away for a while), I post on Sundays and Mondays at 6pm. Make sure you don't miss a post by following me over on Twitter and Instagram, links to which can be found at the top of the side bar or at the end of this post!

If you have any other questions for me regarding when I post, or if you have any requests for me, leave them in the comment section below or contact me using the social media links provided! I will see you Wednesday with a brand new blog post for you all!

Oh, and it's good to be back ;)
___________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Oreo Cheesecake Recipe'

Comments

  1. Welcome back!! I'm sorry to hear about your bereavment though, condolences. I've missed your posts, but of course take your time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts