Bonfire Night Shenanigans


I do realise that this post is ridiculously late considering bonfire night was actually 11 days ago. However, I finally have a new card reader which means that now, I can share some photos with you from the night in this post.

We didn't go anywhere this year. We don't venture out during bonfire night, instead we stay at home and have a little family gathering. We put out a buffet, including things like cheesy nachos, pulled pork, sausages, burgers, mushy peas, and more nibbly bits such as Twiglets, and Doritos. We'll then go out into the garden with a bottle of cider or a cup of hot chocolate and watch our own fireworks. It really is a wonderful family orientated evening, one I don't ever want to miss out on ;)


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I will see you Sunday with a brand new blog post for you :)
____________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments