The New Urban Decay Naked 'Heat'


As a huge fan of the other Urban Decay Naked palettes, as soon as this one was announced for release, I jumped on the chance to get my hands on one. These beautiful, warm colours will be absolutely perfect for the autumn/winter months which, sorry to say, are just around the corner. I can really see myself using all of the colours in this palette. I haven't yet used any of the shadows yet, as I wanted to take some photos. However, once I've given it a go, you may well see it in an August favourites post at the end of the month.

I was happy to see that there was quite a fair mix of shimmery and matte shades. I have no doubt that all of these will be easy to blend in, and they all look very complimentary of each other! Either way I can't wait to start using this palette, I can predict I may hit pan pretty quickly on many of these!


The packaging is very lovely. It feels heavier than the other palettes I have. the closing mechanism is actually magnetic. I'm not too sure how I feel about this, I feel as though clicking the lid back in place, such is the way with the others, would be more of a sturdy option. However, we'll see how I get on. Like I've said, I'll most likely post a review in the coming weeks. I do however think they have improved the state of the mirror. While the others were a great size and lovely quality, they didn't really feel as sturdy as this one. If you open this one out fully, the mirror almost props up the eye shadows, whether this was intentional or not, its a highly convenient feature in my opinion!

A double ended brush is also included, like with the other Naked palettes that are on the shelves at the moment.


If you've had your eye on this palette since it's launch last week, I'd definitely take the chance to go get your hands on one now. They've been selling out very quickly which isn't a surprise at all! I got mine on Feel Unique, and last time I checked, they still had some in stock. Take a look using the link below!



***

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post! I will see you next week with a brand new one for you, have a great weekend :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME


PREVIOUS BLOG POST


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION



Comments