Celebrate! Quotes About Champagne


Happy New Year's Eve everyone. I'm sure you're all so excited to be starting a fresh year, clean slate, new year new me right? Well I'm sure many of us will be bringing it in with a glass of champagne, so here are some of my favourite quotes and phrases that were famously remarked about the ever so popular luxury beverage. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

"Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life" - Charles Dickens


"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne" - Bette Davis


"Champagne! In victory one deserves it, in defeat one needs it" - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right" - Mark Twain


"I only drink Champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I'm not" - Coco Chanel


"The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love is like being enlivened with Champagne" - Samuel Johnson

"Pour the Champagne and let its mousse rise, like thousands of sparkling smiling eyes" - Jared M. Brown

"Pleasure without Champagne is purely artificial" - Oscar Wilde

"My only regret in life is that I didn't drink enough Champagne" - John Maynard Keynes

"Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a lie detector" - Graham Greene

"Remember gentlemen, it's not just France we are fighting for, it's Champagne" - Winston Churchill

"Champagne should be cold, dry and hopefully, free" - Christian Pol Roger

"Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!" - Don Perignon


***

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will see you next year ;)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts