Blogmas (Day 20) | Cath Kidston's 2018 Festive PJ Jumper


If you know me well, you'll be aware that I have always had a pyjama sweatshirt from Cath Kidston, for about four years in a row now. This year has been no different. I treated myself to their new jumper this year, just in time for all the festivities to begin.

These jumpers are super soft and cosy, you can tell that it's really a very good quality jumper. They may feel slightly on the thin side, but this is totally misleading, believe it or not, it really does keep me very warm.

I know it's meant to be a pyjama top, but I'm a little naughty and wear them out and about. No one really notices. As long as I'm wearing jeans on the bottom, my hair is somewhat presentable, and I have some makeup on, it just looks like a casual Christmas jumper.

They're very affordable in price as well, in general coming in at £40. In the past few years, they've been slightly less, but for a good quality, Cath Kidston jumper, it's really very reasonable. It's currently on sale, you can buy it in stores just in time for Christmas, or you can buy one now and save it for next year!

The thing that sold this jumper to me, was the cartoon pictures. The Beefeater soldier and the Guinea Pig with a tiny little hat on just made me want it even more. It was as if it was designed specifically for me.

I always look forward to the designs Cath Kidston will come up with for these jumpers and 2018 has not left me disappointed. I know it's a little early, but I'm anticipating next year's design, that's if they continue to sell them. 


***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have any and what you reckon to them. I will see you tomorrow with a tasty, boozing post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts