Blogmas (Day 24) | Christmas Eve Makeup


How is it Christmas Eve already? It only seems like yesterday I was opening the first door on my advent calendar and now I've pretty finished all my little chocolates that were in it. Christmas Eve has always been a very special and exciting day, so I like to look my best! I thought it would be nice to share with you the make up I will be wearing today. If you'd like to see the finished article, then I will be posting on my Instagram story. If you're interested, you can view it there, links to my social media will be listed at the end of this post :)

Are there any products in this post that you swear by too? Do you have any on your wish list? Will you get any for Christmas or are you waiting for the January sales? Let me know and I hope you enjoy this post! I will list all the product I've used at the end, with links to where you can buy them (if I can find them).



***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments