Blogmas (Day 8) | An Early Christmas Present: Naked Cherry


I recently took the plunge and decided to buy the Urban Decay Naked 'Cherry' palette. I've had my eye on it for a while, but I was eventually convinced by a number of reviews I had read in the world of blogging. I love all of the colours and there seems to be a lovely mix of shimmery and matte shades. Having swatched a few of them on the back of my hand, they all blend really nicely, they aren't chalky and I didn't experience any drop outs either. This seems to be the same with all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes I own. I have never been left disappointed by any of their eye shadows. If you don't have one of their palettes, you're seriously missing out!


***

Let me know if you've used this palette already, or if it's on your wish list this Christmas. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you tomorrow with a brand new post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts