Blogmas (Day 22) | Christmas at the Body Shop


First of all, can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging of this gift set? It's so festive, quirky but also pretty.  love the added touch of the ribbon down one side as well. Perfect for any lady in your life! 

With the Loofah itself worth £2.50, it adds up to a collective worth of £41.50, yet you can get your hands on all of it for £30. Let me talk you through what comes in it and the price of each item if bought separately. Hopefully, you find this useful :)

Shea Hand Cream

RRP: £5



 Body Shop hand creams have always been up there with the best I've ever used. They smell amazing, the consistency is perfect, you don't need a lot and they're gloriously moisturising without being wet or sticky! It's the perfect size for any handbag, ideal for those who are always on the go. For £5, it isn't bad, so it makes a nice addition to this gift set.

Shea Body Butter

RRP: £15



Much like their hand creams, Body Shop body butters have always been favourable over their lotions. In many ways, that's why people often go for a butter, they're more heavy duty in the way of moisturising and they often tend to leave skin a lot smoother in comparison to the finish with a lotion. This one is not only fantastic quality, but it also smells delicious, that's the advantage to Shea products I reckon!

Shea Shower Cream

RRP: £5



I always find shower creams to be kinder to the skin, in comparison to shower gels. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling yummy! I also find a cream feels more luxurious, hence why The Body Shop probably decided to include it within the gift set!

Shea Body Mist

RRP: £8



I'm not usually one for using body mists. That phase sort of burnt out about 6/7 years ago. But then again, this smells fantastic, I'd be a lot more likely to pop this in my gym or swimming bag in place of a glass perfume bottle. Not only do you get a decent amount, it's also plastic, so perfect for those on the go! Chuck it in a bag and be on your way :)

Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub

RRP: £6



Now, it looks as though this tub is empty, it isn't, it had just been lying on its side for a while. I am a massive advocate of body and face scrubs. I favour them over chemical ones, every time. I feel like they physically scrape the dead skin off of my skin, leaving it feel amazingly soft. The bonus with this one is that it's not made up of microbeads, but it's in fact been made with sugar, so it's better for the environment as well. 

***

I hope you've enjoyed this post and it's been of some use to you. Let me know if  you've ordered this already, or if you will buy it having read this post. I will see you tomorrow :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR

Day 21 | A Delicious Mulled Wine Recipe
Day 20 | Cath Kidston's 2018 Festive PJ Jumper
Day 19 | The Best Christmas Cracker Jokes
Day 18 | Cherry Mince Pies
Day 17 | The Joys Of A Real Christmas Tree
Day 16 | Honey & Spice Christmas Cookies
Day 15 | Things I Love About Christmas
Day 14 | December's Birchbox
Day 13 | Underrated Christmas Films You HAVE To See
Day 12 | A Cranberry Christmas Cocktail
Day 11 | My Christmas Playlist
Day 10 | Meeting Mary Berry At The BBC Good Food Winter Show
Day 9 | A Night At The Pantomime
Day 8 | An Early Christmas Present: Naked Cherry
Day 7 | My Christmas Books
Day 6 | The Christmas Tag
Day 5 | Get Glitter Glam With 'Barry M' Nails
Day 4 | Gift Wrapping
Day 3 | The Importance Of Writing Christmas Cards
Day 2 | Top 3 Festive Red Lips
Day 1 | A Super Simple Gingerbread Man Recipe


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts