Blogmas (Day 25) | Merry Christmas!


How is it Christmas Day already? Crazy isn't it? I can't quite believe how fast this last month has gone and my goodness, it has been a busy one. I've achieved so much in four weeks, I'm actually quite proud of myself for juggling so much at once, including Blogmas. I really hope you've enjoyed it. Let me know if there's anything I can improve on for next year :)

Also, well done to everyone else who has stuck with Blogmas for so long. I completely understand how much work goes into publishing a post every single day and trust me, that hard work paid off as I've loved each and every one of your festive posts. I hope Blogmas never dies out. I was actually going to cheat this year and do 'Twelve Days of Christmas' where I'd publish every other day, or upload every day from the 14th December, but I thought...nah! Go big or go home right?

I'd love to know how you're all spending your Christmas Day. Make sure you're following me on social media to see what I get up to (if you're interested of course!). I'll be chilling for most of today really, much like the rest of the UK to be honest, eating delicious food and watching festive films. I'll then be seeing my better half later in the day for drinks and nibbles! So as you can imagine, I'm really looking forward to that :)

I hope you have an amazing day. Enjoy the food, the films, the presents and most importantly, the company you keep. It's a day for family and coming together more than anything. Use it as a day to feel grateful for the people you have around you and also be grateful for what you have this Christmas in comparison to some people who were, unfortunately, dealt a rubbish card in life. Have fun and cherish the day!

Blogmas...over and out!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME


BLOGMAS 2018

Day 24 | Christmas Eve Makeup
Day 23 | How To Survive The Boxing Day Sales
Day 22 | Christmas At The Body Shop
Day 21 | Delicious Mulled Wine Recipe
Day 20 | Cath Kidston's 2018 Festive PJ Jumper
Day 19 | The Best Christmas Cracker Jokes
Day 18 | Cherry Mince Pies

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments