Blogmas (Day 11) | My Christmas Playlist


Come this time of year, I feel music really helps bring out the Christmassy feeling in everyone. It makes everyone feel just that little bit more festive. It makes me feel like that anyway. A bit of Mariah Carey always puts a festive spring in my step, as do many other Christmas songs around this time of year. So I thought I'd spread some Christmas cheer and share with you some of my favourite Christmas songs, I hope you enjoy! Click a song below and you'll be able to hear it, if you like?


Which Christmas song is your favourite? Are there any on my list that you love, or am I missing some? Leave me some suggestions below and I will see you tomorrow with another festive post :)

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts