The Body Shop 'Vitamin E' Intense Moisture Cream


I don't know whether it's the changing weather, or just my skin, but it's been feeling really dry recently, only in certain places unfortunately. So I was on the look out for a cream which was specially made for super dry skin. I was browsing The Body Shop website for Christmas presents and stumbled across this. It wasn’t exactly cheap, but I was willing to invest to make my skin feel just a little bit nicer!

Once I've given it a good try, I'll be sure to get back to you with a review, just in case you were interested yourself, but didn't yet want to spend the money on it. I also enjoy that it comes in a tub and not a tube. There's something about a cream coming in a tub that just makes it feel a little more luxury, is that just me? 


***

I hope you enjoyed this little bonus post I published. I will see you again tomorrow at 10am so Blogmas can resume!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter
Instagram
Google Plus
Pinterest


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

'Cath Kidston's 2018 Festive PJ Jumper'


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts