Blogmas (Day 6) | The Christmas Tag


1) Favourite Christmas Movie


A Christmas Vacation

2) Are you on the naughty or nice list?


Nice of course!

3) Have you ever had a white Christmas?


Once from what I can remember, it was just a light dusting of snow though, does that count?

4) Do you start your Christmas shopping early or leave it till the last minute?


I like to start early-ish. I want to make sure I have a present for everyone I care about, so I will never leave it last minute.

5) If you could be in any Christmas film, which one would it be?


The Polar Express, just because I'd love to be a part of the magic.

6) Name all of Father Christmas' 8 tiny reindeer?


Prancer, Dancer, Vixen, Blitzen, Cupid, Comet, Donner, Dasher. Rudolph is not one the 8 tiny reindeer ;)

7) When do you put up the Christmas Tree and who decorates it?


We put it up around the 10th of December and I'm usually the one who decorates it!

8) Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?


REAL! Real all the way, I have no time for fake trees.

9) Peeking at gifts or prefer to be surprised?


I always like to be surprised.

10) Show us an ugly Christmas Jumper.


I don't have an ugly one, so instead, I'm going to show you my cutest one!

11) If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?


The boyf of course!!!

12) Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?


I'm the one that does all the baking in our household, I always bake Mince Pies from scratch (including the pastry) even though I don't really like them...

13) Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?


I'd like to think I was a pro!

14) Have you ever gone Christmas Carolling?


Yes I have, but not on people's doorsteps. Where I live, there's a place called 'Green's Windmill'. The Salvation Army would come and play for us, there'd be hot Mulled Wine and Hot Chocolate for the children, complete with Mince Pies and Yule Log slices. We'd go of a crisp, cold evening in the middle of December, sing carols and watch the stars in the night sky. It was the perfect, festive activity.

15) What tops your tree?


An Angel, sometimes one of the Three Kings, depends how we feel.

16) Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, do you stick to them?


I'm not really in the habit of making New Year's Resolutions. Mainly because I'll only stick to half of them, I just try and take the year as it comes, I don't need a New Year to set goals for myself.

***


I hope you enjoyed this post. I leave me your answers to these questions below and I will see you tomorrow :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts