Blogmas (Day 5) | Get Glitter Glam with 'Barry M' Nails


I don't always paint my nails. But I do it most often over the festive season. I will opt for vibrant reds, deep purples, rich blues or dark greens, but I have always loved sporting glittery nails over the Christmas period. My go-to every year, being these two by 'Barry M'. 'Ruby Slippers' is beautiful when placed over an ordinary red nail polish, whereas 'Diamond Glitter' is perfect over white or even nude coloured nail polish. In fact, you could probably wear it over the top of any coloured nail varnish around this time of year.

These aren't only perfect for the run up to Christmas, but they're also great for the New Year. Next on my list is the gold one, I think that could look fabulous over the top of a classic black nail! Let me know if you love these as much as I do :)



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your go-to colours are during the festive season. See you tomorrow!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



BLOGMAS SO FAR



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts