Celebrating Us | 48 Hours In York


Recently, my boyfriend and I celebrated our two year anniversary. We always like to do something to recognise these milestones, ones that are so important to us. Our anniversary, luckily, fell on a weekend, so we decided to go away to the old city of York. We have been before, but this time was special. It was just the two of us, we stayed in a lovely apartment for the night, we had a romantic meal and a very chilled Sunday exploring the city, visiting little shops and cafes along the way.

I thought I'd take you with us and snap some photos of our time there, leaving out the slightly more personal ones. Also, just to warn you, some photos were taken on my iPhone 8, as I had forgotten the SD card for my Canon (what an idiot!). So I made my boyfriend trek half way across town with me to buy a new SD card! But every cloud has a silver lining, as I now have a spare one for emergencies, lifesaver! Enjoy nonetheless, and try and look past the iPhone photo quality!

Saturday

Pub Lunch, Sweet Shops & Romantic Dinner for 2

This is a Bacon and Camembert open ciabatta sandwich in case you were wondering!

Drinks at Turtle Bay while we waited to go for our meal

Delicious food we ate at Gusto's restaurant

For pudding, we indulged in an Espresso Martini for dessert and boy was it scrumptious!

Sunday

Coffee, Shop Exploring & A City Wall Walk


***

I hope you enjoyed this post. I will see you really soon with another one :) Have a great weekend guys!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Lorna X

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your weekend in York, it looks so beautiful! Such a cute mini break, I would love to take a trip to york.
    My recent post: https://lifeofellabella.blogspot.com/2019/01/simple-ways-to-boost-your-self-esteem.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It was my pleasure to share this with you and I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) I love your latest post, it carries such an important message! Thank you for stopping by, Ella.

      Lorna X

      Delete
  3. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment