My Last Few Months In Instagram Photos


If you've been following my blog since I started it nearly 7 years ago, you'll know that these posts actually used to make a monthly appearance here on my blog. But I stopped posting them as often as I wasn't uploading to Instagram regularly enough to make it worth your while. So instead, I'm sharing this slight variation of the original series.

These posts span back into August 2018, when my boyfriend and I visited Cambridge, all the way through to our time in Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee, into Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas and the New Year, including our a couple of posts from our recent visit to York! I hope you enjoy this visual post everyone :)

If you'd like, you can follow me on Instagram to stay updated!


***

I really hope you enjoyed this post. Did you have a favourite photo? Do you already follow me on Instagram? Am I following you on Instagram? Leave me your usernames and we can follow each other. See you soon with another post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts