So I Went to Primark!


I went shopping the other day, after I got paid, and my first thought was to head straight to Primark to check out their Autumn/Winter collection, and to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. There wasn't much in there which caught my eye to be completely honest with you, but I did manage to pick up a few bits, so I thought I'd share them with you!


Polar Bear Socks (pack of 3)

I often find Primark is great for Christmas presents at such a low cost. This is essentially what these socks are. While they aren't a main present for anyone, they're a cute little addition to any gift, who doesn't love and need socks in their life? Especially at Christmas, all you want to do is feel cosy, wrapped up warm in a blanket, sipping on a big mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows, watching Elf in some warm festive socks! I'm a sucker for Christmas socks myself, anyone will tell you, so when I saw these, I just snapped them up, I know someone who would love these, and if you're reading this, you probably know who you are ;)

Price: £2

Black & White Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt (Medium)

This again is a Christmas present for my brother (he doesn't read my blog so he'll have no idea). He loves these types of tops, with sleeves a different colour to the body and he doesn't have a classic black and white one (which lets face it, will go with pretty much anything). So again, this will feature as a add on gift that I'm sure he'll appreciate when he's running late for a 9am lecture and has nothing to wear!

Price: £6

Grey Sparkly Top

I saw this across the shop floor when I was looking at the shirts and it instantly reminded me of my Christmas disco attire when I was in primary school and it instantly made me smile. I feel like these sparkly items of clothing are making a huge comeback this year, that and velvet which excites me a lot. I thought it would be cute to pay homage to my 6 year old self who could rock a sparkly dress pretty damn well. I think this top is completely appropriate for the time of year, think of all those Christmas parties and New Year gatherings you'll be invited to where this top could be worn ;) They had loads of different colours in my local Primark, so if this floats  your boat, hustle your bustle and buy one before they all sell out!

Price: £5

Autumnal Floaty Shirt

This shirt was the only thing which really caught my eye. I love burnt orange in the Autumn and Winter. I think it makes for a refreshing take on the classic Burgundy around this time of year. granted, this shirt isn't burnt Orange, but its the only pop of colour on it which really stood out to me. That, and the 'granny's carpet' look really appeals to me as well, and I was instantly sold on the 1970s wallpaper look! I love it so much already and I've only had it three days!

 Price: £8

'I'd Rather be Shopping' Jumper

I've been looking for a jumper to walk to the gym in for a while now. Yes, I could just wear a hoody, but I wanted to have something which I could just keep for the gym. Sometimes, I like to just wear a hoody and a pair of jeans to lectures, but I'd rather not wear the same one I wore to the gym the previous day. I tend to wash the hoody after every couple of uses, and yes I could just buy another hoody in a different style/colour etc, but I'm actually a lot happier with just a sweatshirt. It isn't as thick as hoody which is good because I walk home straight after the gym, I don't like to shower etc there, I'd rather do it in my own house. I also love the crew neck! But now I have one, and I think it's entirely appropriate for the gym! Of course I'd rather be out shopping than be at the gym ;)

Price: £5

Purple Checkered PJ Bottoms

I have a couple of pairs of tartan PJ trousers, but I hadn't seen any in this colour before, and at only £4, I had to snatch them up! They're so soft and really cosy, and with so many different patterns and colours available, I think I may have to go back and get some more! They'd also make great stocking fillers ;)

Price: £4

That's it for my little haul guys! I hope you enjoyed, let me know if I've featured anything you now have your eye on, or if you've already purchased one of these items! I'll be back on Wednesday with a brand new blog post! This time, it'll be university based and hopefully, it'll be really useful for those of you looking to move into a house with your new course mates next year, so if that's you, check back Wednesday at 6pm :)
___________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'Bonfire Night Shenanigans'

Comments

Popular Posts