Primark Bits & Bobs


I might have done it again...but I got paid recently and I thought I'd nip in just to check out some of their new Autumn range and I wasn't disappointed. The only annoying thing is, it's a little too hot right now to wear anything like this at the moment, apart from the shoes perhaps. However I just couldn't resist and each item is really extremely affordable.

I hope you enjoy this post, as I know most of you really like the Primark hauls I publish! Lets begin then shall we?

Mustard Yellow Spotty Shirt

Price: £7


I loved everything about this shirt, from the colour of the main body to the white spots and the coverage of the buttons, it just caught my eye. I was incredibly surprised by the price as well! I thought it was lovely and bright, but also just the right shade of yellow to fit in with Autumnal colours of next seasons' trend. I just love how simple it is as well. No frilly bits, no pockets and an extra piece of material to cover the buttons going up the front, a detail I quite liked! If you're not a fan of this colour, they also have the same in black, with white spots.

Maroon & Navy Striped Shirt

Price: £8


I couldn't decide between this shirt, and the previous spotty one. However considering they're both so affordable, I purchased them both (as you can see!). I loved how this one didn't have any buttons, but that the top of the shirt, around the neck line, was left open. Like the previous shirt, I just thought it was simple. I also loved the sleeve detailing, it's so much easier to have rolled up shirt sleeves secured with something so they don't roll down. I also love the gold button detailing and the colour scheme as well, it's not too 'in-your-face' at all, but then it isn't boring either. Well done Primark!

Orange Jumper/Sweater

Price: £5


Now, I know what you're all thinking, that's not orange, it's red. However, let me assure you, it is in fact orange. The colour hasn't come out as bright as it is in real life. I already have one of Primark's bright red jumpers, as well as a pink, green, blue, purple and mustard coloured one. I just loved the colour and hadn't seen them bring one of their signature £5 jumpers out in orange before. There weren't many left so I picked up the biggest one I could find (as I like my jumpers/shirts etc to be really oversized). They're so soft, so comfortable and most of all, soooo cheap! I can't wait for it to start getting colder (yes, I said it) just so I can wear this jumper!

Black Belt

Price: £2


I needed a new belt. I bought a tan one with my friend the other week, however it was too big. I don't know why, but I always over estimate the size of my waist, but turns out, in Primark belts at least, I am a small! I ended up poking another whole in the tan one I bought as it just didn't fasten tight enough. So now I have two of the same, in different colours. Black goes with everything, looks casual with the right outfit but also smart and more formal for other things. Versatile is the way to go when it comes to accessories!

Nude Court Shoes

Price: £4


I have always loved Primark shoes. They're super comfy and believe it or not, last a long time! These looked pretty versatile, which I liked, I could wear them with anything, at any time of year, to any event and still feel relatively put together. For the price, you can't really go wrong! I also really loved the bows, I thought they were cute :)

Navy Blue Pointed Flats

Price: £6


Now I don't have wide feet, I'm actually an F in more expensive shoe shops (which is pretty narrow), but I just really loved these shoes! It took me a while to choose between these blue ones and some red ones. But due to outright sensibility, I went for the blue! I thought they'd go with a lot (my thinking behind any fashion item I buy) whilst also looking smart enough for an office environment perhaps. I don't know whether you can see, but there is actually a silver detailing around the edge of the shoe, which made them stand out to me even more! It's the simple things with me.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. It's a shame Primark don't have a website, otherwise I'd have linked everything for you as well. But go in and have a gander yourselves, I was quite impressed to be honest! Happy shopping :)

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Oh wow, these are beautiful! I really love the yellow shirt and those navy shoes! I did have a look in Primark the other day and didn't see these, so these are great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Keep looking, you'll find them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts