Purchase of the Month: Urban Decay Naked Palette


I know what you're all thinking, I am a bit late to the party with this one. However it was in fact my least favourite when looking at new Urban Decay palettes to buy. My first ever one being the Naked 3 palette, second being the Naked 2 and my third being Naked Heat (I'll link some related posts under this paragraph in case you're interested in reading those too). Therefore, my fourth palette is this one (a bit backwards I know), I really hope to purchase their latest palette though, so watch this space!



Anyway, onto this one. I haven't had it for too long, once I've had full use of it, I can do a review for you? However you've probably read about it before way before this post was even published, so stay tuned just in case! It was actually the neutral, natural shades of eye shadow that made me go for this palette. I also liked the fact that, like with all of the Naked palettes, some shades are shimmery and others are matte which provides the user with complete versatility when it comes to eye makeup. It is unlike any of the other Naked palettes I have actually, and I think that's something that pushed me to finally buy it! It's perfect for everyday use, at the moment I'm just using it for an everyday, natural makeup look and I've had so many compliments regarding it as well which is always a bonus.

I also like the big mirror that comes with it, its the perfect size and it's pretty excellent quality for a palette mirror, something that's also impressed me. The only thing I don't like is the material used for the exterior, I feel it will get dirty rather quickly and it'll therefore be very difficult to remove. I'm not keen on the closing mechanism either frankly. I feel it isn't as secure as the other palettes in my collection, however that's something I can look past considering the quality of the eye shadow, which is really what you're paying for I guess!

Although I've been using the same colours, pretty much everyday, I'm waiting for an occasion where I can try blending some darker shades together. We shall soon see!

That's it from me today, short and sweet (I know), but some of you prefer shorter blog posts, I aim to please everyone ;) I will be posting again on Sunday, so make sure you're keeping an eye on my Twitter and Instagram stories (links at the end of this post) to stay notified of when that will go live! I will see you then!

***


WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts