10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week


There have been so many things which have made me happy this week! It would be great to hear some of the things that have made you guys happy this week as well, so let me know using one of my social media links at the end of this post, or simply drop me a comment! Anyway, lets get started!

I have finally invested in a pair of expensive heels!



This may not seem like a lot to most of you reading this, but for years I have just been perfectly happy to rock a night out in Topshop stilettos or New Look wedges. However, I am graduating next week, and I thought it would be the perfect time to invest in a pair of expensive heels. They're nude court shoes from Kurt Geiger! I fell in love with them online and even more so in person. I won't post a photo on here, as I am planning to unveil them in a post next week! I can't find a link to them, however I will leave a link to their website below in case you fancied a gander, they have a sale on by the way...you're welcome ;)



I have found a dress for graduation...



Again, this may not seem like a big deal to most of you reading this, but when you're as fussy as I am, with an image in my head of a dress I want, nothing but the image I have in my brain will be good enough, so it took weeks of searching, but I have finally found something I am happy with! I won't tell you what it looks like, but don't panic! I will be doing a post dedicated to my graduation day, including a full length shot of both my shoes and my dress, so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested!


Spending more time with the boyf!

Soppy I know, but I don't care, and he makes me happy all the time (obviously), but I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, as do all girlfriends, but it has been nice to spend time alone with each other recently. We spend a lot of time with each other's families and friends, but there's just something special about having time together which is private and separate to anyone and anything else. It reminds me how lucky I am to have found someone as incredible as he is, all I have to do is think about him and it puts a smile on my face!

The World Cup

For the first time in 28 years England made it to a World Cup semi-final. 
Yes I know, we lost the match, however I am still proud of what our young team have managed to achieve. It has increased morale in England as a whole and the sun has been shining throughout the season, making way for more BBQs which is always a good idea ;)

Adopting a rescue dog!



On Wednesday 11th July, we adopted a rescue dog! His name is Freddie, he is a 16 month old Labrador-Retriever cross, and he has been brought into the UK from Romania. We passed the home check that the charity did, so we picked Freddie up the first chance we got really! You'll most certainly be getting a blog post all about him and the adoption process, so let me know if you'd like any hints or tips about that and I will pop them in that post as well for you!

 Off work for two weeks.

As of Thursday, I will be off work for two weeks! So that gives me time to enjoy my graduation day and take the celebrations in properly. Bring on the night shift so I can go home, and get properly excited about the week ahead!

'Sky Movies'

We recently upgraded our Virgin Media TV package, which means we get all the movie channels as well, something I am immensely happy about as it also includes a channel dedicated to purely Disney films, and we all know about my utter devotion and love for all things Disney, so I have been loving the new upgrade! Not only that but there's also a channel dedicated to horror films as well, so I am truly in my element!

Pink gin



I do believe that this has become an obsession for many people recently, the hot, sunny weather and England's World Cup successes has really helped push the pink gin hype. It's a refreshing alcoholic beverage, making for a fruity alternative to your classic G&T. If you haven't tried it yet, do because you won't regret it!

Netflix documentaries!

Yeah they might not be all that interesting for some people, but personally, I find documentaries incredibly interesting, and Netflix have got the upper hand in terms of producing informative, attention grabbing programmes that can be watched anywhere and at the drop of hat! I enjoy learning new things and a lot of the time, Netflix provide me with knowledge I wouldn't have otherwise had! If you want more information on anything from the mystery of a bank heist gone wrong, to the secrets and political details of the Vietnam War, Netflix have you covered!

'Instagram Stories'

I love this feature of Instagram. It gives it's users a chance to share photos with their followers that don't necessarily fit in with the theme of your gallery, or even photos that a little too colloquial for gallery sharing! You can make an 'Instagram Story' look just as pretty as a gallery photo without feeling like you're cluttering up your main page. It's also good to see what other people are doing who don't often post on the site, like myself for example.


***

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will see you next time with a brand new blog post!


***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your fashion finds! Being a bit fussy myself, I know how hard it can be to find just the right fashion pieces one has in mind. That's kind of you to have adopted a rescue dog, and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with loyalty and love. It's nice that you now have your leisure on-screen watching desires covered.
    Best wishes - enjoy your graduation etc..!!!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts