My Reverse Bucket List


It's all so easy to keep adding to your list of things you want to do or achieve before we finally kick the bucket. It seems that, despite us thinking otherwise, our glasses are always half empty. In other words, it's about time we celebrate what we've already achieved and look back at the good times we've experienced. Here are some of the things I've done in my 23 years on this planet.

I have 9 GCSEs A-C

I have 5 A Levels A-C

I have a degree in English Language and Creative Writing (Joint Honours)

I've written a book

I've met the person I want to marry

I've made a best friend for life

I've done charity work

I've visited the USA twice and been to New York, Florida, Nashville and Memphis

I've swum 5 miles

I am trained in first aid

I am also a trained fire warden

I've been blogging for seven years

I've walked to the top of Mam Tor, Peak District

I've been to the top of  Wansfell Pike, Lake District

I received a medal for ballroom dancing in aid of a Cancer charity

I've met Mary Berry

I've been to the top of the Empire State Building

I've visited Graceland

I've seen Ed Sheeran live at Wembley Stadium...and bought a T-Shirt

I've seen Queen (with Adam Lambert) live at the O2

I've been to Download Festival

I've seen Guns N' Roses twice

***

What's on your reverse bucket list? What's on your normal bucket list? Are any of your accomplishments the same as mine? Let me know and I will be back with another post for you!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter
Instagram
Google Plus
Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Earrings Galore at Primark


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts