A Review: Heel Genius Foot Cream from Soap & Glory


I have long had an issue with dry feet and nothing seems to do the job in terms of healing dry, sore and patchy skin. Soap and Glory has long been a favourite brand of mine. I have used the moisturisers, body butters, shower gels and even makeup products and I have not been left disappointed by an of them. 

So I thought I'd give the foot cream a try. That's where this blog post has come from. I am actually quite impressed with it, overall. While it's not the most affordable foot cream on the market, I would argue that it is the best. 

It smells amazing, it applies well, it's nice and thick and you really don't need very much product in order to cover the whole foot. Although, that being said, my feet are quite small, so a little bit goes a very long way - yes. 

Not only is the consistency and application a dream, but the results are very quick, working almost overnight and lasting for a few days at time. I don't use it every single day. I might use it every three days or so just so my feet don't start relying on it in order to stay in good condition. 

It's a worthwhile foot cream that provides amazing results every single time. So it's worth the heftier price tag in comparison to other foot creams on the market. Would I recommend it? Absolutely!

Shop the Heel Genius Foot Cream

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and it helped you on your way to making a decision about whether to buy it or not and I will see you again very soon with some brand new content!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (formerly Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

4 Things You Can Do with Coffee Syrup (Besides Putting it in Coffee)


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts