Meeting The Wanted?! | 25 Facts About Me


Yes, it's possibly rather vain of me, however, seeing as, according to my demographics, approximately 8 and a half thousand people have read my blog, I thought I'd allow you all to get to know me a little better. I hope this fits the bill of a nice little bonus post this week as I usually tend to upload on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So, without further a do, here are my 25 facts about, well, ME :)

1) I have 2 middle names.

2) I have 1 dog and 2 guinea pigs.


3) I have 2 and half A Levels (so far, I'm doing some more).

4) Mushrooms and onion rings are 2 of my favourite foods.

5) I am 19 years old (DOB: 21/3/95).

6) I have size 4 feet.

7) I am 5"2.

8) I think I have a Diet Coke addiction :S.

9) I can play the guitar.

10) Winter is my favourite time of year.

11) I've been to the very top of the Empire State Building.





12) Justin Bieber follows me on Twitter.

13) The Rocky Horror Show, Les Miserables and The Little Shop of Horrors are my top 3 musicals of all time.

(Rocky Horror Show)

(Les Mis)

(Little Shop of Horrors)


14) Bradley Cooper and Kit Harington are my 2 celebrity crushes.

(Bradley Cooper)

(Kit Harington)

15) Peonies are my favourite flowers.

16) My 1st legal alcoholic drink was bought for me by the guy working behind the bar.



17) Cath Kidston is my favourite brand.

18) Reading Victorian literature is a guilty pleasure of mine.

19) I LOVE to swim in the ocean.



20) I've met many famous people, including Olly Murs, The Saturdays, The Wanted, Scouting For Girls and the cast of BBC Three's Being Human. (here's some proof xD)





I know, sad how I have his name plastered on my forehead xD








21) I m a regular blood donor and my blood type is A+.

22) I lost 2 stone in 18 months thanks to the 5:2 diet.

23) I really want to visit Boston in the USA.

24) Mashed potato and cheesecake are my most hated foods.

25) I have a huge love for Disney (#noshame xD)
_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this little bonus post. See you on Wednesday for part 2 of my Shoe Collection where I will be discussing my 'Favourite Night Out Heels'. You can read part 1 (My Favourite Summer Heels) here.

If you have any requests/suggestions/ideas for new posts then either leave it as a comment below or contact me using one of the social media platforms below, you can now click the names and it will take you to my Twitter/Instagram/Google + page (or click the links in the side bar). Have a nice day, Lorna ox.

CONTACT ME;
Twitter: @thesweetpeax
Instagram: @heartbritishthings
Google +: My Profile

_______________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts