Latest Spring Purchases


So, I did some shopping the other day and bought a few things, so I decided to share them with you! They're all very recent purchases so you will still be able to get them in the shops RIGHT NOW, so if you see anything you like, you should still be able to pick them up :) 

FLORAL SHIRT
From: Primark
Price: £10


I love this shirt so much! It's a great transitional piece, looking great with a leather jacket, or even on its own with a pair of white skinny jeans, I also have numerous scarves that would go really nicely with this shirt. Its also a light, floaty piece for the Summer! I got it in a size 16 so it would be nice and airy, the baggier the better when it comes to shirts (in my opinion xD).


WHITE CUT OUT TOP
From: F&F at Tesco
Price: £14


I must admit, I bought this under the influence of Pinterest! I saw a top very similar to this on there and fell in love with it! To me, white, light weight, cut out detailed tops just scream hot sunny weather to me! I'm thinking of pairing it with some light wash denim jeans and some tan, cross over sandals! It'll be perfect for Summer :)

BIRDS MUG
From: Cath Kidston
Price: £6.50


As much as I love Cath Kidston, this isn't for me, it's actually for one of my English tutors (who is called Laurie) who has helped me so much over the past 2 years. She's supported me through a very tough time and for that I will be forever grateful. As well as getting her this, I also got her a card and something else which I will show you in a moment! I love these mugs and have several myself. They're wonderful quality with loads of gorgeous designs. If you don't yet own anything from Cath Kidston, a mug would be a good place to start ;)

ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA (20 TEABAGS)
 From: Cath Kidston
Price: £3.00


I basically bought the tea bags because it was something to go with the mug (obviously) and I didn't want to get her a packet of PG Tips either xD So I opted for these novelty ones instead :) I'm not too sure what they're going to be like though which is the only down side as I haven't actually used any myself so I hope they're nice and tasty :) Granted, they were a bit expensive for 20 tea bags, but I didn't really mind :)


DEEP ACTION PORE CLEANSING NOSE STRIPS
From: Superdrug
Price: £2.69 (or 2 for £4)



I love pore strips, especially the Biore ones. But they're pretty expensive, and as much as I believe that you get what you pay for, I bought these to see if they lived up to the Biore strips! I will try them and probably let you now on here very soon :) 


COLLECTION EYES UNCOVERED EYE SHADOW PALETTE (NUDE BRONZE)
From: Superdrug
Price: £2.99 (for a limited time, only in Superdrug)


Nude/brown eyes shadows have become somewhat of a favourite this month, I have basically been buying any pretty, shimmery nude eye shadow I can find and have built up quite the collection. As this is a new purchase, I haven't actually tried it yet, but from the swatches they seem like rather good quality. They aren't powdery or cakey, they have a wonderful consistency and i can see myself using this palette a lot over the next few weeks :) 

Thats it from me today guys! I will see you again on Wednesday with a brand new blog post for you all! Have a nice day! Lorna X
 _____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS POST: 'April Favourites'

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments