Thank You 'Jimmy's Iced Coffee' !


I am in absolute love with Jimmy's Iced Coffee! After buying it in case loads and advertising it on my Instagram page, I was contacted by the kind folk at JIC who sent me these lovely things to say thank you! I was sent a mug, coasters and some cool stickers!


I stuck two of the stickers on my laptop and another on a folder and I'm not too sure what to do with the others yet! I'm sure I'll think of something! 


The coasters are pretty cool and I have been using them! I love that both sides say different things! They're such a clever idea! 


I love the mug as well! It's the only mug I've been using since I received it, it's a nice size, and a great design! You can actually purchase one on the website which I will leave HERE

I hope you enjoyed this and it wasn't too boring! However it was exciting for me and I just wanted you share it with you guys :) See you Wednesday with a new post for you all!
 _____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: Exam Preparation | Top Picks 

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts