New IKEA Purchase | Hemnes Book Shelf


I know how I said that I would see you on Wednesday, but today, my Dad and I managed to assemble my new shelving unit toady! I love it so much I decided to do a blog post about it, so I hope you enjoy this bonus Bank Holiday Monday post :) 

This will be a very photo heavy post, so I hope you don't mind, but I may include some clarification to go along side some photos!

TOP SHELF


SECOND SHELF


THIRD SHELF


FOURTH SHELF



FIFTH SHELF


The reason for the big gap in the middle, is because I have actually decided to set my camera there, obviously I used my Canon 1200D to take this photo so the space has been vacated for the time being xD 

 This is a photo of me and my brother on the day we went to get our Christmas tree at Sherwood Pines :) 

SIXTH SHELF


LAST/BOTTOM SHELF


I keep my clutch bags in the white basket, and keep toiletries and odds and sods in the pink boxes next to it! I have magazines such as Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and Glamour stored underneath to prop up the basket :) 


FINAL TOUCH


I love this stars and hearts decorative string, I had it hanging on my previous shelving unit, and so I wanted to have it hanging on this one too and it looks so pretty :) 


I hope you enjoyed this post! It wasn't too text or writing heavy so I hope you had a relaxing read :) I will see you again on Wednesday (I promise this time) with a brand new post for you all! 

Lorna X
_________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. Hey Lorna!! I totally love it how you organize and decorate your things in this 'book' shelf!
    Could you tell me, where you got the pink boxes on the last shelf from? There looking pretty cool, and I would be glad to have them too! :)
    You're Blog's amazing - love from Germany, Sophie 💘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink boxes were from IKEA as well, but a couple of years ago so they may not have them in this design anymore, but they still do the boxes in lots of different sizes and lots of different designs, so you may find some similar :) Thank you for your lovely comment! Let me know if you find some you like :)

      Lorna X

      Delete
  2. I love the Hemnes series. You styled your bookcase awesomely! I really love that cute bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm not sure where you can get the bird from as it was a birthday present last year, but you may ind one similar :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Lorna X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts