A Vinyl Comeback


As you may, or may not know, vinyl is back, and is as popular as ever! Now, because I'm big on retro style items, this was the perfect thing for me to have in my possession! I'd wanted one for sometime, and I eventually bought one. I decided upon this digital one, it can read sim cards, take USB leads, plays FM radio and CDs, it does more than what I needed it too, and the sound quality is amazing!

I have a fair few records which I like to play! Obviously, Adele being one of them, I also play Ed Sheeran's '+' album, and the soundtrack to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' because I love it that much! I even have a few vintage records, including Elvis Presley, ABBA, and Michael Jackson! I am just in love with this whole trend and the novelty surrounding it in the 21st Century.

If you don't have one, but are toying with the idea of getting one, do! You won't regret it ;)


Mine is a GPO 'Memphis' in cream and it is also digital, I will link it below for you! They also come in other colours, not just cream! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and I will see you again on Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all :)


________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'A Week in Wales | Part 3'

Comments