Nails This Week: Barry M 'Blue Jade'


Recently, I've been loving painting my nails. It's never really something I've been interested in, but I somehow feel a bit more put together and more professional if I've made the effort to paint my nails. So I wanted to show you the colour I've been wearing and loving this week.

Barry M Gelly 'Hi Shine' Nail Paint - 'Blue Jade'




I bought this on a whim. It was part of a 'two for £5' deal at Superdrug quite some time ago. It was the better colour out of the others I didn't already have. It looked different so I thought I'd give it a little try! It has in fact turned into one of my favourite nail polishes I have in my collection. The colour pops out on the nails, more than in the bottle.

The formula means it takes no time at all the dry and it also dries shiny (surprise surprise). It's a very universal colour. It goes with basically everything and is perfect for remainder of these cold months. I wouldn't recommend it so much for the Spring or Summer however. But then again, I am tempted!

It lasts very well on the nails, just under a week actually without any chipping...and that's without a top coat!

So all in all I highly recommend this nail polish. Let me know how you get on, or if you decide to give it a cheeky go!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME


PREVIOUS BLOG POST


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts