Bobbi Brown Limited Edition 'Jeweled Rose' Eyeshadow Palette


I have been looking for a new eyeshadow palette for some time now, so when I saw this whilst scrolling through the Debenham's website, I knew that this was the one. Not only do the shades look beautiful, but the packaging itself is stunning! To say I've not even used it yet, this is definitely one of the best beauty purchases I've ever made - especially for a high-end makeup brand.

Anyway, it would have been utterly stupid not to take some pictures of this palette untouched, wouldn't it? Well I thought about it and the more I looked at it, the more I thought, "yeah, this has got to feature on my blog". I couldn't wait to take some pictures of it, just so I could see how it would come out in photographs, and honestly? I think it looks fab!

Just to be clear, this isn't a review, this is more of a 'first impressions' type post. Once I've given it a try and worn it out a few times, I'll be sure to report back to you - promise! So, without further ado, let's take a look at my latest high-end beauty purchase!


Other makeup products featured in this blog post


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you have this palette and what you reckon to it. Is it really as good as it looks or is it too good to be true? I will see you again really soon.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts