5 Morning Affirmations to Set You up for a Good Day

Affirmations can do the world of good, particularly when we're going through tough or difficult times. As we hit the third lockdown, it's no wonder that people are feeling down and deflated, particularly as the days are shorter now than they were in lockdown 1.0. I am one of these people who's mood is massively determined by the weather, so if it's dark and grey outside, then my mood will mirror that. 

But in a bid to combat the negativity, I thought I'd find a few affirmations that I could tell myself first thing in the morning in order to set myself up for a good day. I thought that, seeing as it's helping me to be more positive in my everyday life, it might help you guys as well.

So here are five of my favourite morning affirmations to help me be as happy and productive throughout the day:

Good energy is flowing through me

I am attracting great opportunities

I believe in myself and my capabilities

I will think only positive thoughts today

Today, I will enjoy every moment

I hope that you find as much joy and positivity from these affirmations as I do, because especially during these uncertain times, it's important that we're all looking after each other and checking in with everyone. So if you have any affirmations that you think could be added to my modest list, then please leave them in the comment section below for others to read - let's spread some positive vibes!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and took something happy and positive away from this Thursday's article. Like I've already said, please leave some more affirmations below to help others who come across this post! I'll see you again really soon with another blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Tips for Driving on Your Own After Passing Your Test


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments