The New Jumpers That Have Made Their Way into my Knitwear Collection

I made a purchase from Next a few weeks ago and my order finally arrived! I bought two cosy jumpers, one turtle neck, pink, cable knit number and another V neck, super soft, oatmeal-coloured jumper. Seeing as they're new to my knitwear collection, I thought I'd share my purchases with you. Unfortunately, I can't find a link to these on the Next website, but I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar or even look through the 'sale' section online :)

I think this oatmeal, V neck jumper would be perfect with a pair of leggings or even tucked into a leather skirt for a worn, but edgy look! Made from exceptionally soft material, this jumper really does keep the bitter cold wind out and the warmth in. There's plenty of room in it as well, so it covers the bum area quite nicely, making it even more cosy.


This pink jumper would look great with a pair of black jeans and black boots. It would also look great with a pair of blue boyfriend jeans or even a dark denim skirt with a pair of opaque tights. You could even layer some necklaces over the top of this one to add some extra glamour and sparkle to the outfit, even turning it more into a day-to-night ensemble for when life starts returning to some normality. 

***

Have you been buying any new fashion items recently? Did you manage to take advantage of some of the January sales out there? Let me know in the comment section below as I would love to know what you've picked up! I will see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts