10 Favourite Things In My Bedroom

I've wanted to do a Bank Holiday bonus blog post for you all, and here it is. I'm pretty happy with my room at the moment and I want to share what I think is it's best bits, so lets begin :) 

MY BEDSIDE TABLE


I painted it myself and I love it :) I also love the things on it! My Roberts radio is my ultimate love, my iPhone 6 is actually dead and needs charging xD but I have an extension cable under my bed with a USB slot in it which is so handy, so I don't need specific plug. I also have 2 of my favourite beauty essentials behind the radio, including a Soap and Glory body lotion and also their Heel Genius foot cream! 

MY HEADBOARD


I love this quote so much and it's something I live by profoundly. I think everyone should have a dream and feel able to follow it not matter what anyone tells them. I'd say I was one of those people, just don't give up the dream :) I also love these silver star fairy lights I bought from a Jewellery shop before Christmas, they look beautiful at night with the main light turned off, they're pretty bright too!

MY PERFUME COLLECTION


Although its a pretty modest collection, I love and wear everything you see almost daily. I'm planning on expanding my collection soon. The next perfume on my list to get is Chanel's Chance!

MY HOLIDAY POSTCARDS


In August 2013, I went to America with my family. We went to New York, did the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, the 9/11 Memorial and walked the length of Broadway Avenue! We then spent the rest of our holiday in Florida, visiting Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, Sea World, The Kennedy Space Centre, Aquatica (a water park) and also a Titanic Museum which was absolutely INSANE. If you're a Titanic fanatic that would have been the place for you, including relics brought up from the wreck replicating the grand staircase, and even being able to put your hand on a surface which was the exact temperature of the iceberg that hit the Titanic. It was absolutely incredible.

 MY CATH KIDSTON CUSHION


I bought the cushion with some Cath Kidston gift vouchers I was given for my 19th birthday and I love it soooo much! It's so soft and comfy and the print is simply gorgeous! I also painted the chair its on, together with the dressing table that you can see in the background. I think the colours of the chair and the colours in the cushion complement each other beautifully! It's so pretty :)

MY PEONIES


These aren't real Peonies, I bought them from Ikea a couple of years ago, together with the vase they're in. Peonies are my favourite flowers, and instead of wasting money by constantly buying fresh ones, I bought these faux ones, which look just as nice, and don't look or feel cheap at all. The only thing missing is the smell :(

MY 18TH BIRTHDAY CARD FROM MY PARENTS & MY BROTHER'S PROM PHOTO


This card is always going to be special to me. Not only is there a beautiful paragraph on the front, my parents also wrote a moving message for me on the inside. It's something I will cherish forever, whenever I feel down, I read the message inside and it makes me happy :) I'm also going to take it with me to uni so I can read it when I get homesick :) The next time I get a birthday card from my parents, I'll be 21! Thats scary xD 

The photo next to it is of me and my brother before he went to his prom, that's also pretty special to me :)

MY 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS BUS

 
Yes, it's a little dusty, just don't look too close xD If you know me at all, you'll be aware that I LOVE any iconic British symbols, such as telephone boxes, post boxes, London buses, the Union Jack, I'm also probably the only 20 year old that knows the national anthem off by heart xD So when the London 2012 Olympics rolled around, I was in heaven, so I had to buy something to remember it, and I chose to get this. I can't remember where I got it from, but its so cute, you can even see all the seats on the inside and the detail is pretty impressive. I also love the fact it has the Union Jack on the top! (FUN FACT: The Union Jack is only called that when flying out at sea, if you see it hanging anywhere on dry land, its known as the Union Flag). 

MY ROYAL GUARDS CUSHION


As you can tell, I love my cushions! I got this one for Christmas and I love it. I believe its from Sainsburys but I doubt you'd be able to get your hands on it now unfortunately. I don't use this to sit or lean on because its too nice and it's not a feather cushion like my Cath Kidston one so it won't spring back to normal very easily either, so this one is just for show! I love how simple it is and its also right up my street :) My parents know me well!

I hope you enjoyed this post guys! What do you love most in your bedroom? I will see you Wednesday with a brand new post for you! See you then guys :) 
____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. Your room is super cute. Those flowers don't look fake at all! I love the owl on your bedside table as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The little owl was from Sainsburys, but a couple of Christmas's ago :( Maybe you could find one similar :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment