(Late) April Favourites


I know that this is pretty late for a monthly favourites, but I had some some other posts scheduled to go live before this one! But I still wanted to publish this post as well, better late than never... ;)

So, with that aside, lets begin :) 

MINI KINDER BARS


Yes, these aren't the healthiest of snacks, however, they're nice to just chuck one in your handbag if you're going to be out for most of the day! These are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't have one everyday, just for those long days where I may need a burst of energy. I'd rather have one of these to stop a sweet/chocolate craving, than a Mars bar or a Twix...admittedly, it would be better to have an apple, but sometimes I just fancy something sweet :)

DKNY BE DELICIOUS 


I like to switch up my perfumes pretty much everyday, but for the past month I have only ever been wearing this. Its such a lovely, summery smell that is just fabulous for everyday use. Surprisingly for an eau de toilette, the scent lasts for a relatively long time in comparison to other perfumes of the same strength. Its an all round amazing perfume and pretty affordable for a popular, wonderful quality perfume. I really recommend it :)

MODELS OWN - CORAL REEF


This is a lovely, bright, springy colour, I painted my finger nail with it and loved it so much, I decided to paint my toe nails the same colour to match! The polish lasted for about a week which is insane for a nail polish (note, I didn't use a to coat). I painted my toe nails about a week ago as well and the polish hasn't even chipped yet, it's still as good as new! I'm very impressed with this nail polish, its great quality, a lovely colour, and very affordable! I couldn't give it anymore praise to be honest!

ROBERTS RADIO


I know it seems like I'm mentioning this radio in every other blog post, but I just love it! I've been putting it on every day since I got it for my birthday, and that was in March! If you're thinking of getting this radio and are still in two minds, I really recommend it, the sound quality is fantastic and its so quick and simple to use and set up, I think a 5 year old could use it! Such a fabulous, beautiful radio and I'd recommend it to anyone, you won't stop using it :)

REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH
RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION CONCEALER


These two work really well together, the concealer is easy to apply and to blend, its a little more watery than your average concealer, but I think that makes a concealer easier to work with, but that's a personal preference :) The brush is fab too, it's great for buffing in, not just concealer, but foundation as well, its great for applying bronzer to my surprise. If you don't have this brush, trust me, it will be the best £10 you ever spent :)

SAINSBURYS BROGUES 


I am in absolute love with these shoes. They weren't the cheapest pair of brogues in the world, but they're wonderful quality and extremely comfortable. I did have to spend a few weeks breaking them in, but now they're the only pair of shoes I want to wear. They go with everything and look really pretty! Sainsburys should still have them in stores if you're at all interested :) 

That's it from me for today guys, I hope you enjoyed this very late monthly favourites, let me know what you've been loving in the comment section below! See you next time guys :) 
______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME
DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts