TAG: My First Time


No, it's not about what you think it's going to be about xD I've wanted to do this tag for a while so I decided to do it today :) there won't be many photos I'm afraid, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! Lets begin shall we? :)

1) First tweet?

It's basically one to advertise one of the first blog posts I ever did on a blog site called Glipho which I used to post on, but my blog content got so big it won't let me import any more :( but anyway, it was basically to advertise my first post on Glipho :)

2) First person you subscribed to on YouTube?

It was either 'Equals 3' or 'Juicystar07' I can't remember which one though xD

3) First Facebook profile picture?

My first one was actually of my first driving experience at Mercedes Benz in Surrey, it was an automatic car and I eventually moved up to a manual one, but I will include the first one of my face as well (oh goodness me xD)

Yes, it was uploaded sideways xD I was about 15 here by the way!

4) What was your first alcoholic drink?

It was a jagerbomb bought for me by the barman (he was pretty hot ;) )

5) What was your first job?

I worked in a Cafe basically taking orders and washing up, it was horrible and I didn't stay there for very long. After that I worked in a hairdressers, I made the coffee, answered the phone and swept up the hair on the floor! Living the life basically xD

6) Who was the first person to text you today?

It was actually my friend Paige, we were arranging to go for a coffee :)

7) Who was the first person you thought of this morning?

Probably my Nana because I had made plans to see her this morning!

8) Who was your first grade teacher?

I take it that means Year 1 here in the UK, assuming so, I had 2 teachers, one called Mrs Chadwick and the other was called Mrs Colson. Mrs Chadwick is still there now but Mrs Colson left in 2001, she moved to Scotland with her family.

9) Where were you going when you first flew on an aeroplane?

I went to Manorca in 1999, before my sister was born. I can't remember the plane ride, but I can remember the holiday quite vividly even though I was four and a half at the time!

10) Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?

My best friend in Primary school was called Elizabeth, she was my friend from reception (1999) all the way up to 2004. She left for Ireland when we were in Year 4 and we sent each other letters for a long time after but eventually we just lost touch until a couple of years ago when she added me on Facebook. I still talk to her, but not as often!

11) Where was your first sleepover?

I slept over at Elizabeth's house, that was my first sleepover. At first I didn't like it because it was the first time I had spent the night away from my family, but after a while I got used to it. I was probably about 6 at the time!

12) What was the first thing you did this morning?

Had a coffee. Its the first thing I do every morning, even if I'm running late I will always grab a coffee!

13) What was the first concert you ever went to?

I went to see Blue with my mum and a short time after that we went to see Westlife! We wanted to see S Club 7, but by the time we got round to booking the tickets, their show had sold out :( even though that was about 12 years ago now, I still enjoy their music now and I'm 20 xD #guiltypleasure

14) First broken bone?

My brother broke my three of my fingers when I was young, he bent them back too far basically...that was a fun day -_-  one of my fingers still bends slightly too far to the right today, but not so you'd notice (thank goodness xD)

15) First piercing?

I had both my ears pierced for my 11th birthday, and 9 years on, only one of the holes still remain, the other closed up while I was at secondary school because we weren't allowed to wear jewellery :( I will get it re-done one day, I'm just a little nervous I guess...but if 11 year old me can do it, I'm sure 20 year old me can xD

16) First movie you remember seeing?

The first one I saw at the cinema was Treasure Planet. I went with some friends for my 7th birthday back in 2002. I have it on DVD and still love the film to death! The soundtrack is fantastic :) But the first film I remember watching ever was The Little Mermaid. I had it on VHS, I must have been young because my sister hadn't been born. I can't remember what year exactly, but it was either during or before 1999.

17) When was your first detention?

I had not long started secondary school, it was in October 2006 and every week we had to get our school planners signed by our parents, one week (and many weeks after that) I simply forgot to get it signed, so I stayed in (on many occasions) the classroom at lunch time writing 50 lines saying "I must get my diary signed". Oh Lorna...xD

18) If you had one wish what would it be?

It sounds so cliche but it would probably be to end world poverty, hunger and inequality. There are so many people in this world who are suffering and to be honest, it breaks my heart :(

19) What was the first sport you were involved in?

I started learning how to swim when I was 4 at a swimming pool which was converted into a Police Station (yes, a police station) about 11 years ago now, but my parents thought it was very important that my siblings and I learned how to swim. It was the only sport I was good at really. I got all the badges and completed all the levels, so when I reached 12, I didn't have anywhere to go from there, so I did a rookie lifesaving qualification (life saving for kids basically xD). After that I competed in swimming galas and got some medals for front crawl, but I quit when I started sixth form in 2011 to focus on my A Levels (I got a C in English Literature and a C in Philosophy and Ethics).

20) What is the first thing you do when you get home?

I get changed into either leggings or pajama bottoms. I like to be comfy :)

I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you want to do it yourself please feel free, I would love to read them! See you Wednesday with a brand new post for you all :) 
_______________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER 
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts