Current Favourites


I'm back and this week, it's a 'Current Favourites'...as you can most likely tell from the title...anyway, either way I hope you enjoy it as these seem relatively popular with you guys already! Just a slight warning, this post features a lot of copper related things, which I know is pretty much the trend right now, so hopefully you don't get too bored of that! I will try and leave links to everything at the end of this post if you wish to buy anything yourselves :)


I'll firstly start with the things I most like to keep on my bedside table, especially in the mornings, hence the cafetiere!


Copper Cafetiere


I do like a good cup of coffee in the morning so I'll often bring the cafetiere upstairs with me so I can have a cup whilst reading a book or catching up on Love Island from the night before! It also looks aesthetically pleasing which is a bonus! I love the mug as well :)

'My Sister Milly' by Gemma Dowler


If you're old enough to remember the kidnap and murder of Milly Dowler, then the story of the missing school girl shouldn't be unbeknown to you. I remember her photo flashing up on the television screen for the first time fifteen years ago after she went missing on her route home from school. Having watched a fair few documentaries and read a number of news articles about the teen's disappearance, I became very interested in the case, especially after the phone hacking scandal which brought down a national newspaper.

When I saw this book on the shelf in none other than Tesco, I read the synopsis and I knew I had to read it. It offers a unique insight into the horrors the family of Milly Dowler endured over the last fifteen years. The book is written by her older sister, Gemma Dowler, with the influence of close family members including their mother Sally. Not only does it offer a new and interesting perspective on the case, Gemma also chooses to share some never before seen family photos, including copies of Milly's hand written notes, poems and stories just weeks before she went missing. If you're aware of who Milly Dowler is or the circumstances in which she went missing, then this is well worth a read.

Fresh Flowers & House PLants


If you know me, then you'll understand how much I love having fresh flowers in the house! I'm always on the look out for a pretty bunch or seeking out the perfect house plant in an attractive plant pot! Not only do they make the room smell nice, they're also lovely to look at and adds a bit of character an softness to an otherwise bland space. However, I do need to think about changing the roses as I'm almost certain they're on the way out...

Copper Cup


I love copper as much as the next person. So when I saw this I just had to have it! I actually bought two of these little beauties and I'm constantly wanting to use one! I love their strange shape and the metal ring in which it stands. I hadn't seen any other copper cups like it, not even whilst looking online, so these were a pretty good find in my personal opinion!

Neutrogena 'Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser'


This is possibly my third tube. I use it just for my face as it does say it's oil free, and I can definitely tell you, it doesn't feel at all greasy on the skin! Up until finding this gem, I had trouble finding moisturising cream for my face that didn't feel wet, took ages to dry, or felt greasy, but this is just perfect for my skin type. I've been buying a tube a month pretty much! It leave my face feeling very soft which provides a great foundation for applying makeup as well. So if you're on the hunt for a new facial moisturiser, then this is well worth a try!

Real Techniques 'Sculpting Brush'


I apologise that the brush isn't in pristine condition, and also that the brush itself isn't exactly makeup free, however, this brush is amazing! The densely packed bristles means it picks up just enough product to ensure you get the perfect contour! The way in which it's tapered is also a huge help. For around £10, you can't really go wrong for such a great quality makeup tool!

Nivea 'Lip Butter' - Raspberry


If you're fed up with the traditional Vaseline lip products, then this would be a lovely one for you to try! Not only does it taste better, it also feels a lot more creamy instead of greasy on the lips. It's definitely one to try if you're planning on puckering up this Summer.

Marble iPhone 6S Case


I've recently been completely obsessed with marble. I've got anything from candles to coasters in a marble effect of some sort. My phone clearly not being exempt from that perhaps unhealthy obsession. I preferred this one as it's not just black and white, the pinky/brown colours make it stand out from other marble inspired cases and I enjoy that immensely.

***

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post as much as I enjoyed writing it? I'll leave the links to as many products mentioned in this post as possible below and I'll see you next week with a very different post! Have a great weekend :)

Links...


***

WHERE TO FIND ME


PREVIOUS BLOG POST


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts