Marking One Year of Engagement



How quickly has that year gone? It only feels like yesterday that I blogged about us being engaged and yet here we are one year later. So much has happened in the last year, but to mark the anniversary of our engagement, Tom sent me some flowers that were inspired by The Little Mermaid. Aptly, these were Disney-themed. 

If you didn't know, we got engaged in Disney World and The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney film, so these were so perfect for the occasion. I thought they were so beautiful and unique, which is why I thought I'd show you them in this blog post, together with the symbolism behind them. Take a look at them in more detail below:


***

I'm not sure where Tom managed to find these flowers, but I'm sure if you googled it, it would come back with some results. Let me know in the comments whether you've ordered these or had them sent to you and which film they were inspired by and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts