M&S Pirates Pants I'll Be Living in This Summer


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I recently bought this pair of wide leg trousers, also known as "pirate pants". I've never had a pair of pirate pants before because I'm quite small and curvy so I always had this vision of me looking short and frumpy and the fabric hitting me in all the wrong places, but the opposite was true. 

They're actually really flowing and look more like a midi skirt than a pair of trousers. There are several different patterns available, but I preferred these ones for the simple fact that they would go with almost every colour, because they're mainly white with small black polka dots on it. I decided to pair it with a black, sleeveless top, also from M&S. Altogether the entire outfit, minus the shoes, cost me £29.50! What a bargain!

I also thought that these trousers would be perfect for both casual and smart-wear. I could see me wearing these both to a family BBQ and to a client meeting. They're so versatile and perfect for this time of year. The fabric is so soft but also really thin, so they're light and breezy and not at all too heavy for the summer months. I have told almost everyone about these trousers because they're so reasonably-priced and yet the quality is lovely. Seriously, you need to go and grab yourself a pair before they're gone because they seem to sell out regularly.


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've bought these trousers or whether I have swayed you to purchase them and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts