The Liebster Award | Spread the Love


Thanks to boredatthenailbar 's kind decision to nominate me for this award, (for which I am thankful :D )! The Liebster Award is there for those bloggers who have a smaller following and help to get them noticed which is a great way of helping others in the Blogger community!

If you have been nominated or would like to nominate somebody, all you have to do is follow these set of rules:
  1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Give 11 random facts about you.
  3. Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have a small following (under 200 followers).
  5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  6. Tell your nominees, on their own blog, that you have nominated them.
Random Facts About Me
  1. I absolutely hate Pickles and Mashed Potato.
  2. I am 18 years of age and my next birthday is in March.
  3. I have been to the very top of the Empire State Building.
  4. I love the Ocean, but I hate being on boats.
  5. I get travel sick extremely easily.
  6. I am obsessed with London icons e.g. telephone boxes, red buses, post boxes etc.
  7. I have 1 dog called Rudi and 2 guinea pigs called Janet and Jackson (yes, I am serious!).
  8. I only got 2 As in my GCSEs, I got them in English Language and Religious Studies.
  9. I hated Maths at school, I was incredibly bad at it.
  10. My favourite food is a toss up between mushrooms and onion rings, random I know.
  11. Journalism is my most desired career.
The 11 Questions that Boredatthenailbar Set
  1. What's in your most recent haul? Well, me being a YouTuber, I do take 'haul' to be what i have bought recently, well i have recently purchased a new laptop, a very big thing i know, but it is rather exciting, I mainly tend to just shop in Primark, so if Primark hauls are for you, check out my YouTube channel (link at the end).
  2.  What's your favourite book? It sounds very boring but I loved 'The Great Gatsby', I had to study this book for my English Literature A Level last year and I must say, it is a very good book! If you are thinking of reading it, then i highly recommend you do! Although it is rather boring in the beginning, stick with it, I promise you it gets much, MUCH better!
  3. What's your most used nail polish? I love to use Rimmels 'I Love Lasting Finish' Double Decker Red, in fact, I am wearing it right now. The finish is amazing and the staying power is also incredible! I haven't worn a top coat as it does pretty much stay intact for roughly 5 days depending on your daily activities! Definitely my favourite and most worn nail polish EVER!
  4. Name the app you most use on your smart phone? I use Instagram A LOT, it is probably my favourite social networking site ever, I just love it!
  5. Can't live without beauty product? For me, it is definitely mascara as a product, but if we need specific brands or names, I love my Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof mascara!
  6. Most embarrassing story involving you? When I was younger, I used to read a magazine called 'Girl Talk', it had a special page that just told other people's embarrassing stories. At the top of the age, it had that word 'Cringe', something I took to mean 'lol' because the stories that I was reading were very funny, so I now used the word 'Cringe' to explain something that was funny, no wonder I kept getting funny looks from my friends! 
  7. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would have started my blog earlier. It brings me such joy and pleasure to sit and write my blog, I just couldn't imagine not doing it now! 
  8. What is your most used piece of technology? My iPod touch comes with me everywhere! It comes to the gym, to work, shopping, everywhere! I use it all the time for lots of different things! 
  9. Favourite blog you would recommend to others? I love Zoe Sugg's blog, (Zozeebo) I know probably everyone says that, but I really do love it, its so pretty and very well written!
  10. Name someone you always watch on YouTube? I love to watch TheShayTards, they are my favourite daily vlogging YouTube family! I have followed them for a few years and they are just amazingly inspirational people. Seriously, go and check them out!
  11. Name your beauty addiction? I have been buying a lot of different lipsticks recently, I love to add new colours to my collection! Once again, if a specific brand is needed, I have been loving the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks and also the MUA lipsticks at just £1! They are such amazing quality!
Bloggers That I Would Like to Nominate
The 11 Questions That I Would Like My Nominees To Answer
  1. What is your hobby/interest?
  2. Do you have a favourite food?
  3. What was your most hated subject at school?
  4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
  5. What is your favourite skincare brand?
  6. What is more important to you? Foundation or mascara?
  7. What are you looking forward to the most about Autumn/Winter?
  8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
  9. What season are you most likely to burn a candle?
  10. If you could only use one nail polish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What do you love about the blogging community?
So, that was my post! Make sure you go and check out these great blogs and give them a follow if you like it! Hopefully, they will be answering in a post similar to this one sometime in the near future! Thanks guys and see you next time!
__________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME
Instagram
Twitter
Beauty YouTube Channel
Glipho 







Comments

  1. Hi!!! I'm linking you back and letting you know that I have done my Liebster award blog! You can see it here! http://broganjay.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award-i.html
    Thanks so much again! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment