ALL ABOARD Cath Kidston Lovers!

If you've all been following me for a while, then it's no surprise to you that I LOVE Cath Kidston and have done for ages, I have also loved all things stereotypically British, such as...oh I dunno...a RED LONDON BUS for example! So when my two favourite things in the world collided together in an beautiful yet pretty dang quirky way I had to get it! However it's original price tag was a tad on the expensive side for a student so I waited and got this gorgeous thing in the sale! So yes, that's all three of my favourite things in the world in this one jumper! 

Price: WAS £65 NOW £26

This jumper isn't 100% cashmere by the way, in fact it doesn't have a jot of cashmere in it which is a little disappointing BUT it didn't deter me at all from purchasing such an amazing item, in fact it's 80% cotton and extremely soft and cozy! It's also a great piece for the transitional season, when it's too warm to wear a coat but too cold to wear a top or simple tee. 

I tried on a medium and a large and both were perfect, the large was a little too big for my liking so I opted for the medium size instead which is just right (just for your own reference, if you haven't got the time to try on or want to order online instead, I'm a size 12 and so the medium fits beautifully). There is also plenty of room for layering which is a good shout given the current British weather (which is pretty damn cold if you don't live in the UK xD)

 If (like me) you've had your eye on this for a while I suggest you either order online or go in store as there were only a few left when I ventured in this morning.

So I shall leave you to gaze at these incredibly marvolous photos I took about 10 minutes ago ;) I will see you next time with a brand new post for you all!

_________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts