TAG: 'Would You Rather?' | Beauty Edition


I wanted to write a new post today but had absolutely no idea what to do without having to set up a tripod and my camera (as I'm a pretty busy lady right now), that and I wanted to keep today's post simple. Less is more as they always say ;) I had seen this tag floating around the blogging world for a while but never got round to doing it so here it is for you today! Enjoy friends! 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of photos :(

1) Would you rather only ever wear eye makeup or skin makeup? 
I would have to say eye makeup because I don't wear foundation or BB cream, I might wear a tad of concealer every now and again but I don't really bother with that either unless I'm feeling particularly productive or going out to dinner or clubbing. I just can't really go out without at least mascara on. The only time I don't wear any makeup at all would be when I go swimming, to the gym or when I'm really poorly!

2) Would you rather cut off all your hair or never cut your hair again?
I love my hair too much to cut it all off and as shallow as it may sound, it will probably break my heart, so I'd rather never cut it again, and even if it does annoy you, you can always put it up, or imitate a Disney princess *cough* *cough* Rapunzel ;) You might even bag a prince while you're at it xD 

3) Would you rather always wear your clothes too small or too big?
I'd rather wear them too big! I think wearing clothes that are too small are really unflattering, especially seeing as I'm not the tallest or slimmest person in the world. I wouldn't wear clothes that would drown me as I think that that too can be unflattering, but seeing as I'm pretty insecure about my stomach especially, I wear baggy tops most of the time anyway :)

4) If you were given £1000 to spend, would you rather spend it on clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I don't wear makeup enough to blow a grand on it, although I would happily spend it all in MAC ;) However I'd get more joy out of buying clothes than makeup, so clothes wins this one I'm afraid!

5) Would you rather wear lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
This was a difficult one, but I'd say lipstick as eyeliner, despite the fact that the line might be really thick, I only ever wear black eyeliner, so black lips wouldn't be a good look, for me anyway! Plus, lipstick colours wouldn't make bad colours for eyeliners in my opinion so I think I could work round that problem :) 

6) Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or Biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts for sure! I doubt I could pull off MC Hammer pants, but then I doubt I could pull off Biker shorts either, but I wouldn't want to be seen in MCH pants to be honest with you xD

7) Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows again or fill them in with a Sharpie?
Never fill in my eyebrows again. As long as I have a pair of tweezers I'm all good, filling in my eyebrows hasn't really been something I do anyway, so it wouldn't bother me, but there was no way I would even THINK about filling them in with a SHARPIE!!!

8) Would you rather never pluck your eyebrows or never shave your legs?
Contradictory to my answer to the last question, I'd rather never pluck my eyebrows, they don't grow much or very quickly to be honest so I would be happy with not plucking them, I really only pluck them to shape them. But that aside, I cannot go 2 days without shaving my legs! I shave them even in the Winter when no one sees them, they just feel a lot nicer and they moisturise a lot better as well in my opinion!

That's it for today guys, do you have a blog? If so, do this tag and link it below or tweet me a link and I will give it a good ol' read :) Also, if you're on Instagram or Twitter, feel free to answer one of the questions above and let me know what you would rather do! See you next time guys :)

____________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts