A Saturday in Dovedale


My boyfriend and I really enjoy walking. So with the beautiful Dovedale pretty much on our doorstep, we spent a Saturday there. We didn't just park up and walk to the stepping stones, instead, we walked around the whole rambling route, coming across sheep, extremely steep hills and rocky terrains. But I took my camera with me and snapped some photos that I thought you may enjoy. I know a few of you prefer photo heavy posts as opposed to lengthily written ones, so this is for you :)

Just a head's up as well, my Canon ran out of battery half way through the walk, and so the photo quality will worsen towards the end of the post, as I used my iPhone after that. But I hope you enjoy this post nonetheless!


***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've visited Dovedale and what you thought. I'll see you with another post really soon!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Excellent post! We are linking to this great
    article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites on the internet.
    I'm going to highly recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts