A Sanctuary Spending Spree


I'm a huge fan of Sanctuary Spa skincare products. Their body butters are to die for, along with the body scrubs and shower oils, leaving my legs silky smooth and velvety to the touch. In light of how much I love these products, I inevitably ran out and so had to replenish my stocks. So here's what I repurchased and why. Enjoy!


Sleep Dream Easy Pillow Mist

This smells exactly like the nighttime body butter. Its scent is amazing, floral but also relaxing. Containing lavender oil, jasmine and ylang ylang, it perfectly relaxes you, ready for a deep, undisturbed, pleasant nights sleep. Sadly, I'm not one of those people who can fall asleep as soon as their head hits the pillow, often, I'll need a little help. In all honesty, this has really helped me. Not only with the time it takes for me to fall asleep, but it's improved my sleep quality. All you need is one spritz across your pillow and you're good to go. Plus, it makes your pillow smell delightful too, so all in all, it's a win-win!


Shower Oil - 2 Day Long Lasting Moisture

This is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to silky-smooth legs. I shave, as usual, with shaving foam, then I'm wash them with a moisturising body wash and some non-abrasive exfoliating gloves, then I'll wash a small amount of this shower oil over them, making them smooth to the touch. Depending on the light, this process can even give my legs a tasteful sheen, perfect for this time of year when I want to wear a skirt, shorts or cropped trousers. If I want to go all out on the pamper session, I'll also apply this to my arms and chest for added softness. 


Hand Cream

It's always good to have a good quality, non-greasy, pleasant smelling hand cream with you, no matter what time of year it is. If, like me, you're prone to dryness, then any hand cream should help to rectify the problem. But if you'd prefer a slightly more luxury hand cream which smells amazing, then this would be the product for you. Granted, it isn't exactly cheap, but a lot of the time, especially with skincare, you do get exactly what you pay for.


Body Scrub 

This product is pretty amazing. Some body scrubs are absolutely pitiful. But this one is great! I'll use this if I'm wanting to make my skin silky smooth, rather than incorporate it into my daily shower routine. It also mitigates the need for exfoliating gloves, which is fine by me because they're a nightmare to dry! This scrub smells crazy, and the scent stays on your skin for hours after showering too, unlike similar products.


Body Butter

These body butters are fab! So much so, I rate them more than Soap and Glory's equivalents! But both of these are different, so let's go into them separately :)


Body Butter - Long Lasting Fragrance

I use this one in the daytime, straight after having a shower. I'll apply this to my arms, legs and chest, paying particular attention to the knees and elbows, where I'm prone to dryness. It has a delicious fresh scent which stays on the skin for hours after application. The tub is a generous size too, so I won't need to repurchase this for a long time to come, which is great for my bank balance, haha!



Sleep Relaxing Night Body Butter

This smells exactly like the pillow spray, so just imagine - you've had a lovely, relaxing soak in the bath, you wrap yourself up in a fresh fluffy towel, you dry off and get into bed where clean sheets are waiting for you. Then, you rub this into your arms and legs whilst enjoying the sweet aromas of this gorgeously smooth body butter. Much like the previous one, the scent lasts for a considerable amount of time on the skin, so you can enjoy the smell into night, through to the next morning.



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you've used any Sanctuary products, together with your favourites. I'm always open to trying more from their range. I will see you again soon with another post, so keep your eyes peeled :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I've heard so many things about pillow mist and I've been interested in trying it because I need better sleep. All the products sounds amazing especially since they can make a great spa treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment