*Hey Sister! The Estrid Razor Starter Kit You Need in Your Life

*This blog post contains gifted products

I was approached by this super trendy, highly-enthusiastic brand to review one of their vegan (yes, vegan) razors. The timing is actually excellent as I was on the lookout for a new razor to try, forgetting that this one was on its way to me. Having given it a go several times since I received it, I'm happy that I've come to a solid, reputable conclusion about my Estrid razor, and you guys will be the first to find out what I thought.

Who is Estrid?

Based in Sweden, Estrid are looking to change the face of shaving and self-care with an aesthetically-pleasing, trendy new razor which is also claimed to be vegan. According to Estrid, many mainstream razor companies use animal products to lubricate the blades - Estrid, however, do not. Instead, the blades are coated with aloe vera and shea butter to make the experience ultra smooth.

Estrid are also super environmentally-friendly, looking at sustainable ways to send and package their products. The box itself is made from recyclable materials and even that can be recycled once you're done with it - great for those who have a passion for looking after the earth.


Estrid believe that women should have an enjoyable shaving experience that we don't have to pay the earth for, hence why their initial prices and subscription fees are super affordable. Their razors also come in a variety of different colours and they can ship your chosen razor to loads of different countries, including Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland and even the United Kingdom.

Find out more about what Estrid do, their products and what they stand for by visiting their website, I'll leave some links below for you :)


My 'blush' razor starter kit

First impressions of this razor are fabulous! From the minute I picked it up and held it in my hand, I knew that this product was high-quality and well worth the wait for it to come in the post. It's quite weighty, that and its smooth, sleek design makes for a gorgeous looking razor that anyone would be happy to have on display.


Along with the razor, you get two cartridges and even a holder - one that you lick and then stick to a mirror. It's very strong and is able to hold the heavy-duty razor for however long you need it to. It's also the same colour as the razor, making for a flawless look. Trust me, a razor has never looked or felt this good - promise!

The starter kit includes...

*A steel razor in a colour of your choice
*A high-quality wall holder
*2 cartridges
*A 'caring for your razor' booklet

My thoughts & experience

Aside from just its looks, this razor is exceptional. With blades coated in aloe vera and shea butter, my legs have never felt so smooth, so much so, I much prefer this to the many other razors I've tried over the years. It also gives such a close shave - something I've not experienced with a typical, drugstore razor before.

But then the real test came after the shower, when my legs had dried. I often find that, although your legs may feel completely hairless in the shower, it's often not the case when the moisture lifts. You've either left a strip down your leg or missed some airs on your armpits - but not with this one. It doesn't even leave your skin feeling fuzzy, something you can experience when the shave isn't so close.

In summary...

This razor is absolutely fantastic for the price. It's incredibly affordable, but that doesn't mean to say you should compromise on the quality. Available in an array of different colours (all in pastel shades), you'll be able to tailor your razor specifically to you. Once you've purchased the starter kit, you can then subscribe for extra blades, or even make a one off purchase, if you'd prefer.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my razor, even the packaging and marketing is exceptional. I'm so impressed that I'd happily buy one of these as a gift for someone, or even repurchase one for myself. I'm tempted to get one in a different colour so I can pick and choose depending on my mood, haha - too much?

If you want to revolutionise your thoughts around feminine hygiene and women's shaving, then Estrid would be the perfect brand for you. Oh! Did I also mention that these razors are vegan? Yes, that's a thing. A sustainable company looking to change the way women shave, look to Estrid when swapping out your women's razor - it'll be the best thing you ever do.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know whether you've ever used an Estrid razor together with what you thought. It would be interesting to see how others got along with the razor! I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A New Obsession | Birkenstocks & Boyfriend Jeans


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts