The Magic Continues | Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Highlights

I got tickets for the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour for Christmas, and we were due to go in April of this year...which obviously didn't happen due to the outbreak of COVID-19. But as restrictions started to be lifted, we rebooked the tickets and managed to squeeze ourselves in this month, and I must say, it was totally worth the wait.

I've always been a fan of Harry Potter, I grew up with the books and the films, so to see where it was all filmed and the real props that were used in the movies, I was in my element there. The sets are real, the props are real, the wigs are real, even the costumes on display are real - it was almost unbelievable. Looking at it all and knowing that it was used in a world renowned movie series was just extraordinary!

Don't worry though, the whole place followed social-distancing guidelines and it was all very clean and safe. I felt totally fine whilst we were there, and we spent nearly six hours exploring the exhibits and drinking Butterbeer, haha.

Anyway, the studio is huge and stuffed with Harry Potter gems, so much so I took over one hundred photos, so I won't subject you to them all. Instead, I thought I'd put together some of the most iconic sets and props that you guys would probably recognise, whether a Harry Potter fan or not.

I was in two minds as to whether or not to blog about this because I wanted to keep some memories private from the rest of the world, but it almost seemed a bit mean not to show you a few bits and bobs. So here we are! I hope you enjoy, let me know what your favourite set/prop is.

When we got there...

The brilliant sets...

The iconic costumes...

The original props, animal actors & Butterbeer

The classic Hogwarts model


***

Have you ever been to the Warner Bros Studio Tour? Let me know what you thought! Did you have a favourite part? Let me know in the comments below. I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post for you :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

6 Beauty Lessons I've Learnt Over the Years


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts