A New Obsession | Birkenstocks & Boyfriend Jeans

Now, I'm quite short and not exactly skinny, so the thought of baggy, loose-fitting jeans never really appealed to me...mainly because I thought I'd look like a sack of potatoes. But, I was having a browse on ASOS as I thought I'd take the plunge and just give them a try. If I didn't like them, I could return them and never have to speak a word about it ever again.

However, to my absolute surprise, I put them on, rolled the legs up (because they were stupidly long and I'm about 5 foot nothing) and tucked my t-shirt in, and you know what? I loved the look! It taught me that no matter how I feel about my body, I'm not exempt from wearing, pulling off and feeling good in a fashion piece that's a little more out there (for me, anyway).

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I decided to throw on some Birkenstocks and before I knew it, the look was complete. I don't think I could get away with wearing any other type of shoe with it, other than maybe some Adidas Gazelles. But then if I could wear Birks with everything then I totally would, haha!

So for the past few weeks, this combination has been my ultimate go-to. It look great and I always feel comfortable. I never thought I'd find a pair of jeans that I could actually live in, but here we are! I'll try and link the jeans, the black Birks in this picture and my white Birks (that I also pair with these jeans). If I can't find the exact jeans, I'll find something similar for you. I really wish I'd sized down in these though as sometimes I think they're a little too baggy, but it's not enough for me to get sick of them just yet ;)

The Jeans

Black Birkenstocks

White Birkenstocks

***

Do you love your baggy jeans as much as I do? Tell me which ones you went for! What else to do your pair with Birkenstocks? I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I'll see you again really soon with another article!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

I Tried 3 Face Moisturisers & Here's the Clear Favourite


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts