Coffee, Phobias & Marriage | The 20 Questions Tag


I thought this would be a fun thing to do, mainly so you guys can learn a little more about me, and not necessarily what most people see on the surface. I hope you enjoy it :)


1) Things you cannot leave the house without?



An umbrella (I live in the UK), lipstick & my phone.

2) Favourite brand of makeup?



High-end? Lancôme. High-street? Rimmel.

3) Favourite flowers?



Peonies when they're in season.

4) Favourite clothing stores?



New Look, Dorothy Perkins and good old Primark

5) Favourite Perfume?



'La Vie Est Belle' - Lancôme

6) Heals or flats?



Depends on the occasion, but mostly flats.

7) Did you make good grades?



I did alright at school, I wasn't a straight A student but I didn't fail anything either, but it was enough as I now have a degree with a high classification, so I'm happy!

8) Favourite colour(s)?



Baby/duck egg blue. I'd have everything in this colour!

9) Do you drink energy drinks?



Nope. Never, I don't need them, I'm not an athlete and I have energy naturally so I don't fell the need to drink them. Maybe some Red Bull as a mixer back when I was 18, but that was 5 years ago...

10) Do you drink juice?



Not all the time, but sometimes I will yes.

11) Do you like swimming?



YES! I've been swimming since I was about four, so nearly twenty years. I also did some life guard training and joined a competitive swimming team at university. I still swim now, but not nearly as much as I did at university.

12) Do you eat fries with a fork?



Erm...no?

13) What's your favourite moisturiser?



Nivea Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost SPF 15 Sensitive Day Cream.

14) Do you want to get married later in life?



Of course I would, I'm only 23, I feel no need to rush into things, my boyfriend and I are quite happy the way we are for now. But it is a goal of ours, one to be completed in the future, but it's not on the cards just yet!

15) Do you get mad easily?



It depends what it is really. I don't get mad easily, no...although my boyfriend may say differently ;)

16) Are you into ghost hunting?



I'd like to do something like that, just to say I've done it, but I don't think I necessarily believe in ghosts...backwards I know, but no one can be certain of the existence of ghosts can they?

17) Any phobias?



Yes...spiders (common), creepy mannequins in museums etc (a bit more weird, stems from my childhood that one) and aeroplane toilets...yes you read that right!

18) Do you bite your nails?



Nope. Never have and never will.

19) Have you ever had a near death experience?



No and I'm so grateful to have never experienced one...*touches wood*

20) Do you drink coffee?



Yes, in copious amounts, probably not the healthiest of habits, but it sure is a tasty one!


***

I hope you enjoyed this more personal insight into my life but also me as a person. Feel free to do the same post and tag me in it so I can give it a read. See you soon.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting experience
    daily by reading such fastidious posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Google for
    something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do
    keep up the superb work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's pleasant posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Highly descriptive blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a
    part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other
    websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work.

    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this take
    a massive amount work? I've absolutely no understanding of coding but I had been hoping
    to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you
    have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I
    simply wanted to ask. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment