My Beauty Wishlist


I love buying makeup, what girl doesn't? So if I won the lottery tomorrow, these would be the products that I would go out and buy. There are a few things I'd like to get a top up of, like my signature perfume and my go-to mascara, but I won't include those here as you've all seen them before in monthly or current favourites posts. Instead, here are all the items I'd love to buy, but just haven't got around to yet! I hope you enjoy :)

L'Absolu Rouge Cream Lipstick (007 Rose Nocturne) - LancĂ´me


I have been eyeing this lipstick up for sometime. I have a red lipstick from LancĂ´me already, something you'll see in an upcoming 'Blogmas' post (oh spoilers!). I loved the consistency of that lipstick, so I thought I'd invest in more of an everyday colour. This one looked perfect, it's natural but would also add a beautiful pink shade to the lips that would otherwise be absent. When I purchase it, I will be sure to write a review for you all!


Filmstar Bronze & Glow (Light-Medium) - Charlotte Tilbury


This has always been seen as a luxury product from a luxury brand with fantastic reviews. Considering its hefty price tag, I wouldn't purchase it with a view to using it every single day. Instead saving it for special occasions, like a wedding, a christening or a night out with the girls. It simply looks beautiful, I'd love to be able to get my hands on it at some point, perhaps a cheeky Christmas treat after I've done all my Christmas shopping, you know, as a reward for all my hard work...haha. We will see and I'll definitely keep you posted.



Backtalk Palette - Urban Decay


I had been thinking for a while about whether to actually buy this or not. The reviews were somewhat mixed, but 70% of them were very good. It seemed like an interesting concept, that Urban Decay, more famous for their eye shadow palettes than anything else (many of which I already own), had incorporated a selection of blushers and highlights into their otherwise familiar product. I want to give it a try, just to see how it compares to others. Once I've bought it and tried it, I will do a post for you, comparing that to the other four I currently have in my collection.



***

I hope you enjoyed this post. I will see you really soon with another post! Have a great day :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER: The images within this post do not belong to me. They have been sourced from:

Comments