Blogmas | I'm Crazy Enough to do it!


Well...here we are. How fast has that gone? We're nearly at the end of 2018, madness! But with the start of advent and therefore, the festive season, it means fun and exciting things for the blogging world. I have done Twelve Days of Christmas before, where I published a post everyday on the twelve day run up to Christmas Day. But I thought I'd push myself a little more this year and do 25 days straight, just a whole month filled with the most joyous time of year.  Let me know if you're doing it too!

I really hope you enjoy it. I will be publishing at 10am GMT every single day from the 1st-25th December. To keep updated with all the posts, make sure you're following me on Twitter and Instagram, just so you can be the first the know when a Christmassy post goes live.

***

I will see you tomorrow, may the festivities begin!


***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments